If you are a teen or an adult with a misaligned bite, gapped teeth or other similar issues, it is likely that you are considering Invisalign. This is a system in which invisible aligners are used to correct your smile, and at L’Enfant Plaza Dental Arts in Washington, DC we encourage all of our patients to consider the many advantages of Invisalign over options like clear braces.
As your preferred dentist in Washington, DC, we have a long list of general, preventative and cosmetic dentistry solutions available, and interestingly enough, Invisalign is more than just corrective treatment. Our cosmetic dentist can also include it in your customized treatment plan if that is the ideal answer for your needs. Working with our team, including our Invisalign specialist, you can discuss your concerns, and if your issues can be addressed with aligners, we will recommend Invisalign.
The Many Unique Advantages of Invisalign
If we itemize the unique advantages of Invisalign, it can be surprising. Just consider:
- This treatment makes oral hygiene amazingly simple and effective – The trays pop out so you can brush, floss, get cleanings and exams without any difficulties
- Invisalign lets you eat a regular diet – No worries about hard, chewy or other foods because you can take out the tray whenever eating
- You keep your process discreet and private – Barely visible, the trays let anyone, at any stage of life, correct their teeth without advertising it to the world
- This treatment can address almost all the same issues – It is only very severe issues that the trays cannot correct, so it is a good, universal answer
- It works as quickly and effectively, saving you time on office visits – Just trade out your trays every two to three weeks and most problems are corrected in less than two years.
- Forget about pain or irritation – Without any wires or glue, this is a painless treatment
Want to Experience the Alternative to Braces? Contact our Invisalign Specialist
As you can see, there are so many advantages to using Invisalign. Are you ready to discuss this option with our team? If so, feel free to give us a call at our Washington, DC office at 202-488-8300. You can also use our online contact form and one of our staff will get back to you promptly.