Conveniently located in L’enfant Plaza above the metro we are centrally located within walking distance to most federal government agencies. Our office is directly above the L’enfant Plaza Metro stop. When exiting the metro follow the signs for “Lenfant Plaza” and go up the escalator. Pass the Starbucks and walk thru the eatery. Between the store 4-U and the post office is a hallway that takes you to our elevator for building 490. Take it to the 8th floor and voila!
Additionally with the great dental insurance options our patients have with the federal government the out of pocket costs are significantly reduced. We accept benefits from all PPO plans, however not the HMO or DHMO plans. Most of our government patients have Metlife, Aetna, GEHA or Cigna dental plans as they are typically the best and offer the greatest benefit. When we evaluate our patients we can advise them which dental benefits offer them the most bang for the buck. For instance some patients have really healthy teeth and gums and only need 2 cleanings a year while others are missing teeth that may require dental implants and crowns. Call and talk to our office manager about your dental insurance and how it helps you in our office! We also offer free consultations for new patients. To take advantage of this offer just call our office!
FREE Consultation and Xray for New Patients. Call 202-488-8300
At L’Enfant Plaza Dental Arts, we are proud to service the following governmental agencies nearby.
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Housing & Urban Development
- National Transportation Safety Board
- United States Postal Service
- United States Citizenship & Immigration Services
- Veteran Affairs
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Federal Communications Commission
- Immigration Customs Enforcement
- International Trade Commission
- National Nuclear Security Administration
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Department of Agriculture
- Congressional Budget Office
- Corporation for National Community Service
- Health and Human Services